Make glittering jewellery to take away and show off. This lively workshop is perfect for a Hen Night or other fun get-together. Create simple, eye-catching jewellery designs and by the end you will each have two pieces to take away – a great way to get some Hen Night bling before going out dancing! You’ll also get tips on jewellery-making tools, stringing materials and metal components, and the best places to find them.
I have a real passion for all things handmade and have been running creative workshops for over 15 years. I also design and create bespoke jewellery pieces for weddings and special occasions, using the finest materials including sterling silver, gold, Swarovski crystal, gemstones and freshwater pearls. I will show you how to create glittering jewellery or exclusive clothes to get you noticed. Group sessions are great fun and perfect for adults or children, because they can be tailored to exactly what you want. Or for in-depth creativity, try a one-on-one package. All sessions teach you how to give your work a truly professional, polished appearance and make your creations stand out from the crowd.
I can cover the whole of London. If you need me to travel outside fare zone 6 then travel costs may apply.
Payment in full is required to secure your place for private classes. A 25% deposit is required for group bookings. The remaining 75% must be paid no less than 2 weeks before the date of the class.
Please be aware that refunds are generally not available. However, if you are unable to attend a class, you can select another person to take your place.